It’s been a while since I wrote Google Publisher Tag for DFP in a Vue.js Single-Page Application. Since the writing of the article I’ve refactored (and simplified my solution). The main trigger was a wrong assumption I made, as stated in the final disclaimer of the article: The setup I tried to explain in this article worked well for me but it might probably be improved (e.g. I suspect there’s no actual reason to destroy all slots when changing routes, some of them maybe you could just reuse).
I’ve written A better approach to include GPT Ads in a Vue.js Single-Page Application. I’ve recently contributed to re-coding a legacy Symfony 1.x/jQuery website as a Vue.js SPA consuming a Python Lambda-based API. Improvement in terms of page load speed, total page size and number of requests has been great. With the same features and identical UI, we achieved an average decrease of 55% in page load time and requests and almost a 70% in downloaded data (images were poorly optimized, no gzip compression enabled, lots of dead and unreachable code…)